Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Blue Tuesday

Ohh, the uselessness of an alarm that I can easily sleep through. Yesterday started in a rush, when I woke up to the realization that I had been sleeping through the alarm by about 30 minutes. My hairs didn't get washed, since I knew I was headed to a haircut that night anyway, but I was also feeling super uninspired by my closet. I am officially starting another shopping ban, so it's all about remixing for the rest of 2010. This top is one of those things that I can throw on and get complimented on all day. I actually have no idea why, but it's super soft and comfy in the heat.

Top - Lane Bryant
Jeans - Lane Bryant
Pink Chucks - JCPenneys



I must find someone to take pics for me so that I can stop doing to in the mirror style ones.





Love my Chucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment